Friday, May 21, 2010

In Which I Explain My Absurd List:

I've been feeling rather aimless these past few days. Simon and Garfunkel died, I haven't been doing much school or keeping up with my current projects because of caring for my mice, and the weather has been a bit off and we've only gone to the track once this week. I've misplaced many things, including my brain; or so one would think given my erratic behavior of late.

My lovely mommy made the wonderful suggestion that I make a list of what I want to accomplish for this year, since I like having lists and everything worked out and organized. It's a wonderful idea, one I still intend to use, but at the time I was in a ridiculous state of self-pity and apathy. So I sat down, cloaking myself in a histrionic defeatism, and made the header while trying to think of things I could come up with. The following nonsense is my list.


When I was done I was giggling spasmodically and have been in a much better mood ever since. I advise such an undertaking to anybody in a chronic foul mood; it works wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment