Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Vintage Christmas

Wonderful vintage Christmas pictures, all of which make me feel incredibly happy and festive.



The above picture is cute, but I feel obliged to inform everybody that, although this woman seems overtaken by a spirit of possessive joy upon receiving her delightful little vacuum cleaner, I don't think most would find this a spectacular Christmas present. At least I wouldn't.


Buying your child a Schwinn will make him the toast of the neighborhood.



Take note, people. Gun enthusiasts are having their Christmas gift wishes so blatantly ignored they're having to buy presents for themselves. I want you to think really hard: is there anyone in your life who would like a Colt for Christmas? Or Hanukkah...or Kwanzaa...



1 comment:

  1. Hahahah!! Oh, I love that Colt poster. I actually do know several people who would want one. ;)

    ReplyDelete